POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Puting the ID in Stupid. : Re: Puting the ID in Stupid. Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:20:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Puting the ID in Stupid.
From: nemesis
Date: 25 Mar 2008 08:15:01
Message: <web.47e8fa09bd0847b4c85f90600@news.povray.org>
I think you're losing your hair in a hopeless battle against ignorance and
stupidity.  90% of mankind are sheep and are lost without a sheppherd.  A few
luminaries are able to discover the fire and bring light to these creatures.
You and I can do nothing but waste time in entertaining, but ultimately useless
discussions in internet forums and newsgroups.

BTW, somehow this discussion reminded me of Asimov:
http://doctord.dyndns.org:8000/Stories/Nightfall.htm